Checks the entire cycle of planning, implementation, monitoring and adjustment of all subprocesses that determine the outcome of the procurement of services, proposing strategies of consolidation, improvement or development of best practices.
- The procurement process of the company.
- The contract management process.
- The structure of service contracts.
- The commercial aspects of contracts and referencing of the items of greatest economic impact, with the domestic market.
- The technical and functional aspects of contracts.
- The HSE criteria of contracts.
- The manageability of contracts in the current administrators.
- The contractual effectiveness and compliance.
The 4 focus of the methodology, are the factors that determine reliability, sustainability of results and cost-effectiveness in leveraging with third parties.
Safety, health and environment:
- Real Performance Vs. Commitment.
- Work environment polluted by unchecked dangers.
- Nonexistence of good practice and without continuous improvement process.
- Inappropriate technology or misalignment.
- Better practices.
- Quality assurance and service levels in the range.
- Extra costs.
- Additional works not included in the scope.
- Structure Alignment vs control required.
- Contractual compliance.
- Continuous improvement.
- Omissions or uncertainties.
- Differences supplier-contractor.
- Payment, inefficiencies or misalignments.
- Measuring ways.
- Rate increase, performance and cost drivers.
- Rates and market prices.
A proven methodology that allows you to optimize costs in the contracted services and strengthening the quality and service levels in their contracts.
Determines the economic risks of the evaluation of suppliers and selection of suppliers, and proposes strategies to optimize costs, gain effectiveness, efficiency of services, facilitate the administration and implementing best practices.
- How to minimize the economic risks in procurement.
- How to minimize risk and improve the selection of suppliers.
- How to gain competitiveness in the offers received.
- How to minimize the risks of omissions or uncertainties that can generate extra costs or future claims.
- How to gain effectiveness in the contracted services.
- How to gain efficiency in the execution of contracts.
- How to establish contracts to facilitate their administration.
- How you compare the actual process, with best practices in procurement.
As in all our methodology, here in the analysis and recommended strategies we focus on productivity, control and development, within the framework of globalization where companies have to compete today.
Contract Structure and Documents
Identifies weaknesses against risk intervention, economic, potential claims, legal compliance, KPI, payment methods, modularity, simplicity and continuous improvement, and proposes solutions to these.
- How to optimize or gain legal sturdiness.
- How to minimize the risks of omissions or uncertainties that can generate extra costs or possible claims.
- How to optimize the establishment of the HSE, technical and service level specifications.
- How to set key performance indicators (KPI) to ensure control of the development of the scope, quality of service and control of budget.
- How to use variable payment methods that encourage excellence in performance.
- How to establish schemes to facilitate the control of economic and legal risks in implementation.
- How to implement best practices in the structure of the service contracts.
- How to incorporate continuous improvement as a contractual condition.
- How to optimize modularity and simplicity.
- How to facilitate the administration of the contract in the execution of the services.
- How to make that contract extensions incorporate cost optimization, learning and improvement.
The business, the company will get SAS (single, agile and sustainable) recommendations involving improvements in productivity, control and continuous improvement.
Assesses control of contract compliance, of HSE, specifications, as well as economic, commercial or legal risks arising in the administration, and establishes best practices applied in the administration of contracts.
- How to gain control over the contractor HSE.
- How to ensure compliance with the scope of the contract.
- How to monitor and enforce the technical specifications of the contract.
- How to minimize economic and legal risks in the administration of contracts.
- How to implement best practices in contract management.
- How to gain efficiency and reduce the waste of resources.
- How to incorporate continuous improvement in the development of the contract.
- How to facilitate and promote the development of the contractor to better meet the scope of services.
- How to make each new contract incorporate the learning and improvement of the previous.
- How timely and cost effectively manage differences or disputes.
Our experience will allow you to do today in a SAS way, simple, flexible and sustainable, what we have learned in over 30 years on productivity, control and improvement in contract management. Management is a key success to get the benefits of leverage with third parties.
BPO - Outsourcing - Leverage with third parties is the globalization strategy requires to be and remain in the markets. Our methodology will allow you to:
- Cost optimization.
- Improvements in competitiveness.
- Improvements in holistic management.
- Cost-effective Trading Relations
- Control business risk.
- Sustainability results and legal sturdiness.
- Continuous improvement.