What is NextStep - P4
It is a system of development of the operational management in the field personnel, applied to the industries of oil & gas, mining and industrial plants.
It is a system that transforms the Superintendent, the Head of Operational Areas or Field Supervisor, from being the person exercising a delegated authority, in a Superleader that makes the desired outcomes happen.
The Superleader is characterized by:
- His personal behavior.
- Living Values.
- His practices that go along with institutional behavior.
- Reaching the required results.
It is a system of personal development that advances step towards the Superleader (Supervisor Leader), who aligned with the business context and focusing on processes and outcomes, is capable of:
- Make Sustainable operational and financial.
- Inspire His people.
- Facilitate processes and ensure quality and level of service.
- Control the risks.
- Manage The exceptions and changes.
Productivity, Competitiveness and Operating Results
Besides general management, strategy, systems, policies, technologies, resources...
Its requied an operational management in fild, capable of ensuring the necessary management.
To ensure in the oil fields, mines or industrial plants:
- Productivity required.
- The sustainability of the operational results.
- Financial control.
- The generation and retention of knowledge.
- The ability of continuous improvement.
- The competitiveness of operations.
In the oil fields, mines or industrial plants corporate objectives can not be achieved when productivity is low or below the considered when establishing operational goals.